- Write down and bring any questions you have. We are here to help you.
- Wear loose, comfortable clothing for easy access to acupuncture points.
- Do not eat large meals just before or after
- Refrain from overexertion, working out, drugs or alcohol for up to six hours after the visit.
- Avoid stressful situations. Make time to relax, and be sure to get plenty of rest.
- Between visits, take notes of any changes that may have occurred, such as the alleviation of pain, pain moving to other areas, or changes in the frequency and type of problems.
- Tybee Acupuncture164 Chief Justice Cushing Highway
Cohasset, MA 02025781-383-8877
I originally started seeing Tybee back in 2003 for help with symptoms associated with vestibular dysfunction (an inner ear disorder triggered by a virus). My ear problem has improved significantly, and the acupuncture treatments have helped manage my occasional symptoms and flare-ups.
An unexpected side effect was a strengthened immune system. I would typically get a winter bronchial infection every year, always requiring antibiotics. I travel a lot and would very often return from my trips with a cold. But... Read more »
ACUPUNCTURE DAYS ARE THE BEST DAYS!
I always say “acupuncture day” is a vacation from myself. Anxiety is gone, and I feel so calm and relaxed! Finally I can think logically and enjoy my day. It’s seriously amazing, and I hope someday everyone will give it a try!
Acupuncture for Anxiety was last modified: March 18th, 2018 by tybee
“Tybee is a consummate professional in her field, constantly seeking education and professional development in her chosen area of expertise.
I attended her clinic for the best part of at least 4 years and never regretted one session, and throughout that period, she consistently improved my health and well being. She recommended lifestyle changes that helped me cope with my job and constant traveling.
I have no hesitation in recommending Tybee for anyone who seeks alternative health... Read more »
I am a patient who had developed some severe lower back pain and now after working with Tybee am virtually pain free.
I work in sales and am on my feet most of the day. I’m also in a band and on weekends; I’m playing 3 or 4 hours at a time standing and holding my instrument while also loading and unloading all the equipment. It would take me weeks to recover from a night of playing and lifting all... Read more »
- • Healthy Choices for a Healthy Spring •
- • Tips and Tricks for a Sparkling Spring •
- • Fitness Routine Spring Cleaning •